New Data Fields For Workouts
- We’ve added two new data fields for workouts.
- Interval counter displays the current interval number out of the total number of intervals in the workout
- Workout Time Remaining displays the total time remaining to the end of workout.
- [KAROO 2 ONLY] We’ve fixed a bug in the Control Center that could cause it to be stuck on displaying “Performing zero offset…” until you reboot.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause the Karoo to display Strava Live Segments without their elevation graph or the icons of competitors.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause Karoo to stop displaying in-ride data properly on long rides if using the Historical Elevation data field.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the route line to disappear from the map if you switch profiles, or if you load a route that requires Karoo to navigate to the start of it.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could prevent Karoo from showing Offline Maps during Initial Setup.
- We’ve fixed an issue that prevented Karoo from displaying the available storage if you hadn’t connected to the internet since turning your Karoo on.
- We’ve added the ability to review your ride’s summary data on Dashboard! Review the basics, such as averages and maxes, as well as some more specialized data, such as left-right power balance and Normalized Power®.
- You can also review the entire graph of the elevation profile as recorded by Karoo.
- For now, Ride Review is only available for rides with GPS data.