- We’ve added three new graphical data fields for those of you who ride with a route: Distance Remaining, Ascent Remaining, and a combined field with both of those in one.
- We’ve fixed a bug with CLIMBER’s "Elevation to top" data-field where you’d see “ascent” remaining increase if you were on a climb with a dip in the middle.
- We fixed a bug that caused Karoo to show navigation cues from the beginning of a route after you reached the destination if you had been following the route in reverse.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented you from opening Sensor Details by tapping on a sensor’s low battery notification.
Karoo 1 Users:
- In order to remain rider-centric and stay focused on looking for new ways to improve the rider experience, this is the final firmware update on your Karoo 1 device, as communicated on December 14th, 2022.
- While you can keep riding with your Karoo 1, as a valued Hammerhead rider, we want to offer you the opportunity to upgrade to Karoo 2. For those who are interested in trading in your Karoo 1, please follow this link.