July 01, 2021
Karoo Software Build Version 1.216.1058
IMPROVED CLIMBER COLORS
We’ve improved the colors used in the CLIMBER tab for contrast and visibility out on the road. We’ve also updated the logo.
[KAROO 2 ONLY] IMPROVED PHONE NOTIFICATIONS
Introducing the ability to view all phone notifications received on your ride.
- Open the Phone Notification tab to full screen to see the list of all notifications your Karoo 2 has received from your phone since you turned Karoo on.
- Your Karoo 2 must be paired first with your phone
- Tap on any notification to expand it and see the full notification, as well as when it was received. Tap again to collapse the notification.
- Only one message can be expanded at a time
- The most recently received notification shows a one-line preview at the top of the list when collapsed.
- If you record your warmup, workout, and cool-down as 3 separate activities, that’s no problem. You’ll be able to review any texts you got during your intervals as you cruise back home.
- The list of notifications resets when the Karoo 2 is shut down.
- Even if the phone disconnects, the list of notifications is still available, and lets you know when the phone disconnected.
- We’ve fixed a bug with CLIMBER that could present itself when rerouting or navigating to a POI or Dropped Pin mid-climb. If the new route didn’t include a climb at your current location, then the CLIMBER view would break until the next climb was approached.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented the use of the 'X' Clear button on Routes search on Karoo.
- We’ve fixed a bug with our FIT file recording of Pedal Power Balance in which Karoo could fail to record a Pedal Power Balance value at the same rate that it recorded Power. This had no affect in the data fields in-ride, only the FIT file, and it didn’t affect the recording of Power itself.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause inconsistent styling and spacing of the seconds digits of any Time data field after the timer surpassed 1 hour.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause Bluetooth Audio Pairing to crash when trying to pair a bluetooth audio device.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented the clearing of the alert "there is only one page in this Profile,” which appears if you swipe left or right (or use the Left or Right hardware buttons) while using a profile that has only one data page.